As the coronavirus continues to impact families nationwide, the Health Plan wants to be sensitive to the COVID-19 risks related to work, travel, and social distancing. While in person health fairs are being canceled, we wanted to give your employees an opportunity to meet with APWU Health Plan staff virtually. Postal, Federal, and Retirees who are eligible for the Federal Employee Health Benefits Program can access and attend our virtual health fairs safely online.
During Open Season, every Tuesday and Thursday, from 12-2pm EST a Health Plan staff employee will be online to answer questions and discuss plan features. Please forward this email to your employees so that they can participate.
Once registered you will get an email confirmation with a GoToMeeting link and dial-in information. On the Monday before the virtual health fair date you selected, we will email you a reminder and include the dial-in information with instructions.
Register Now! for any of our Virtual Health Fairs.
- Tuesday, November 10, 12 pm-2pm EST
- Thursday, November 12, 12pm-2pm EST
- Tuesday, November 17, 12 pm-2pm EST
- Thursday, November 19, 12pm-2pm EST
- Tuesday, November 24, 12 pm-2pm EST
- Tuesday, December 0, 12 pm-2pm EST
- Thursday, December 03, 12pm-2pm EST
- Tuesday, December 08, 12 pm-2pm EST
- Thursday, December 10, 12pm-2pm EST